Sofitel Queenstown Hotel and Spa
- We are an accredited employer with ability to support a Work Visa for the right candidate
- $27.76 per hour, plus commission
- Full time, part time or casual opportunities available - talk to us about your desired work life balance.
We invite you to step into our award winning SoSpa, and deliver uniquely personalised SoSpa journeys and luxury treatments to our guests.
- Provide effective massage treatments, using a range of techniques that promote relaxation, improve circulation, relieve muscle tension and enhance sports performance
- Use other techniques, such as acupressure or Shiatsu, and complementary aids, such as infra-red lamps, wet compresses, ice, essential oils, and herbal and mineral therapies, to assist recovery
- Carry out the beauty treatments to a high professional standard
- Enjoy delivering five star treatment to our guests, with high attention to detail
- Establish long-term relationships with local clientele and benefit from incentives
- Minimum 12 months experience in similar role
- Certificate in massage therapy
- Confident with beauty and maintenance treatments
- Ability to work varying shifts including weekends and public holidays
- $27.76 per hour, plus overtime rates & commissions!
- Staff meals, uniform and laundry provision
- Free ski hire during the winter
- Free gym access
- Talk to us about our incredible referral program where you could receive up to $600 payment!
- Anniversary stays
- Loyalty programme entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments, worldwide
- Ongoing reward, recognition and incentives
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor
For further information and to apply, please apply below