Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience, blending peak performance and personal wellbeing. Part of Accor Hotels, Pullman Auckland’s point of difference is the personalised service all our customers experience reflecting our family orientated values and inclusive culture. This is your opportunity to join the Pullman Housekeeping team as a Room Attendant.
What you will be doing.
- Cleaning rooms, public and storage areas, back of house and corridors to highest standard
- Responding to guest requests efficiently and politely
- Assisting with regular equipment stocktaking.
What you will bring with you.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in a hotel environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which includes weekends across a 7 day/week roster
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time
- Capacity to work well under pressure and to strict time lines
- You must be physically fit and energetic
- Possess immaculate grooming.
What are the benefits?
- Your loyalty card entitles you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments worldwide
- Daily staff meals provided
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor
- ‘Work your way’. Make your perfect work-life balance a reality.