ibis Budget Auckland Central, located just off Queen Street in the heart of Auckland's CBD. The hotel features 144 comfortable rooms, featuring balconies and kitchenette facilities.
We currently have an opportunity in our Housekeeping Department for a highly motivated and energetic Room Attendant to join our Team!
As a Housekeeping Attendant you will work independently, as part of a large team servicing our guest rooms and cleaning public spaces.
Having high standards of cleanliness and also ensuring corridors and public areas are spotless
- Previous experience in cleaning is preferred
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude.
- Physically able & energetic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and make use of your excellent time management skills to adhere to strict time lines.
- Ability to work a variety of hours which includes weekends across a 7 day/ weekly roster.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
In return for your commitment, we will provide fully laundered uniforms, a meal while on shift, fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new journey, apply now