For non citizens or permanent residents, when travelling to another country you normally require a travel authorisation or visa to enter the country, and for some programs you also need a study, work or internship permit.

Internex is not a licensed Immigration adviser and we do not support visa applications however we do provide support with information on which visa and permit is most suitable for the program you are doing.

When you have been accepted into one of our program you will receive a visa application manual with information on how to apply for your visa or permit. It is your responsibility to apply for your visa and to keep your program supervisor updated on progress.

Below is a list of visas and permits our participants utilise for our programs.

Click below for information on visa types.

Australia – Immigration

If you have any further questions please read our Frequently Asked Questions, or contact our team anytime.