Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience, blending peak performance and personal wellbeing. Part of Accor Hotels, Pullman Auckland’s point of difference is the personalised service all our customers experience reflecting our family orientated values and inclusive culture. This is your opportunity to join the Pullman kitchen team as Chef De Partie.
As a senior member of the kitchen team you will be responsible for:
- Daily food preparation, production and implementation of menus
- Maintaining a high level of functionality and efficiency, demonstrating food cost control practices
- Driving service standards to ensure the highest service delivery possible.
What you will bring with you?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial kitchen
- Exceptional organisational and guest service delivery skills
- Thorough understanding around kitchen hygiene, environmental and food safety standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a natural ability to effective communicate to a wide diverse audience
- Ability to work well in a busy environment, while maintaining high standards.
What are the benefits?
- The Executive Chef is implementing field excursion based training with suppliers and primary food producers. The type of learning you will receive at Pullman Auckland will be like none other you’ve experienced!
- Your loyalty card entitles you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments worldwide
- Daily staff meals provided
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor
- ‘Work your way’. Make your perfect work-life balance a reality.