THE PULLMAN IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
Part of Accor Hotels, PullmanAuckland's sleek interiors emit a warm and friendly vibe, creating an intimate atmosphere whether in the lobby lounge, by the 25 metre heated swimming pool, or within one of 16 dynamic meeting spaces. A selection of spacious hotel rooms, the exclusivity of an executive lounge, and chic residential suites with living areas and kitchen facilities framing views from city to sea uniquely redefines the lifestyle of the modern explorer.
LOOKING TO CHANGE THE GAME?
Pullman Auckland is looking for a passionate Food & Beverage professional who is able to lead large functions within our banqueting team. You will enjoy serving quality food and captivating to all senses as well as leading the team during event set up, service and pack-down.
PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- In-charge of running the shift effectively and as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure efficient, friendly and professional food and beverage service and experience is provided to all guests and patrons in an environment they feel meets their expectations.
- Ensure all guest requests and complaints are courteously and efficiently handled.
- Ensure staff are competent and knowledgeable in conference and banquet operational and service standards.
- Ensure beverage and food par stock levels are maintained at all times.
REAL PLACE, REAL PEOPLE
Whilst talent and attitude are our primary requirements, ideally you also have:
- Have a passion for food and beverage
- Good Communication and Organization skill, previous training experience
- Ability to work well under pressure, think on your feet and ability to make quick decisions
- Prior Food and Beverage experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel environment is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail for quality check of service and product
- Flexibility of availability (events can finish late night, and conference rooms turned for the following morning)
- Staff meals while on duty
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Accommodation discounts & Free Anniversary Stay
- Staff celebration & tenure recognition
- Bring your mate to work – program
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-going training, learning and development.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be!