THE PULLMAN IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today's hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Hotels, Pullman Auckland's sleek interiors emit a warm and friendly vibe, creating an intimate atmosphere whether in the lobby lounge, by the 25 metre heated swimming pool, or within one of 16 dynamic meeting spaces.
PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
We are looking for an experienced individual who has a genuine passion for banquets & events. Our ideal candidate will have the drive and ability to execute events to a five star standard and be innovative in their approach.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all allocated events held at the hotel
- Contributing to a guest-centric environment; establishing positive relationships with guests and embodying the brand service spirit in all activities
- Anticipating guests needs and using your initiative to find solutions
- Seeking opportunities to do things better and grow the revenue of the business
- Relief in the absence of Conference & Banqueting Manager, including responsibility for all managerial tasks
- Facilitation of team training and development to manage consistency throughout all events.
- Experience leading a diverse workforce
- Previous F&B supervisory experience preferably in banquets/events.
- Exposure to a four or five star service environment, hotel preferred
- A Current General Managers Certificate
- Articulate verbal communication, exceptional personal presentation
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Staff meals while on duty
- Uniform provided if prefer and/or work attire laundered
- Accommodation discounts & free anniversary stay
- Staff celebration & tenure recognition
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-going training, learning and development.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to work!