Tourism Internship Vacancy New Zealand
We are a young travel company offering a wide range of tourism products including car and campervan rentals, sightseeing tours and surf lessons on the West Coast. Our clients are mainly from Europe and North America. Your internship can be focused to meet your university and personal expectation; however, you must be able to work independently and as part of the team, and adaptable as your tasks will vary. You may have the opportunity to experience some days out of the office helping with the surf school and tours.
Location: West Auckland, New Zealand
Preferred duration: 8+ weeks
Eligibility requirements: Previous work experience desired
- Assisting with travel sales and returns
- Assisting with customer bookings and customer service
- Assisting with client enquiries via phone and email
- Welcoming clients and guests to the office
- Uploading information onto marketplace
- Assisting with day to day operations
- Other related roles and projects as they arise
Other key information:
- Part time or full-time position available
- Available between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm weekdays
- Professional attitude
- Passion for the tourism industry
- High level of English
To succeed with us you must have a strong work ethic, excellent people skills and the ability to have a laugh at work, while maintaining professionalism.
Get Started Today
Submit your online application
Receive your placement offer
Have the time of your life!