Marketing and Events Coordination Internship Vacancy Canada
We are a Business Association representing one of Vancouver’s liveliest neighbourhoods centred on a busy heritage corridor. We represent the interests of the businesses and community in our region of the city from infrastructure to assisting in the promotion of the region and its businesses.
Your placement can be focused to meet your professional, academic and personal expectations; however, you must be able to work independently and as part of our small team. You also need to be adaptable as your tasks will vary. You may have the opportunity to experience some days out of the office speaking directly to our stakeholders and community or assisting with events on the days they happen. To succeed with us you must have the ability to take initiative and work independently, excellent people skills with the ability to have a laugh at work, while maintaining professionalism.
Location: Vancouver Centre, British Columbia, Canada or remotely
Preferred duration: 6+ weeks
Eligibility requirements: Previous work experience desired
- Social media and marketing including event planning
- Dealing with the public and local community stakeholders
- Updating documents, databases and website
- Assisting in developing marketing and outreach strategies
- Help to coordinate marketing, social media and events
- Other related roles and projects as they arise
Other key information:
- Part time or full-time position available (29+ hours per week)
- Available between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm weekdays
- Some events and activities take place in evenings or on weekends
- Must be flexible and able to work independently
- High level of English
Get Started Today
Submit your online application
Receive your placement offer
Have the time of your life!