Intermediate School Internship Vacancy New Zealand
We are an Auckland based intermediate school with students in years 7 and 8 and have an opportunity for a current University education student to join our thriving education community.
Our intern will work alongside one or more of our associate teachers and assist in all areas of the classroom learning from preparation, to delivering learning to our students, to assisting with marking. You will also have the opportunity to work one on one with struggling students, assist students with special needs and help to deliver physical education and language lessons.
You will have many opportunities at our school in relation to our invitational school philosophies, future focused education and the New Zealand Education System.
You will be treated as a member of the team and be involved in staff meetings and any after work hours activities.
Location: Northern beaches, Auckland, New Zealand
Preferred duration: 8+ weeks
Eligibility requirements: Minimum 1-year relevant university education
- Assisting one or more of our teachers in preparing class learning schedules
- Assisting one or more of our teachers with delivering learning content to our students
- Assisting one or more of our teachers with marking and feedback to our students
- Supporting the teaching of foreign languages
- Other related roles and projects as they arise
Other key information:
- Part time or full-time position available
- Available between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm weekdays
- Able to obtain a police clearance
- High level of English
- Friendly and happy personality
Get Started Today
Submit your online application
Receive your placement offer
Have the time of your life!