Architecture Internship Vacancy New Zealand
We have a great opportunity for an intern to work with us. We are an Auckland based, award-winning boutique architecture design practice, working within both the commercial and residential sectors.
Some of the varying intern projects will include model making, site measuring, drawing existing buildings, CAD drawings of residential and commercial projects and general office procedures.
You will gain an understanding of how an architecture firm works, improve your current skills and knowledge and enhance your future employment prospects.
Location: Auckland CBD, New Zealand
Preferred duration: 8+ weeks
Eligibility requirements: Minimum 2 years Architecture Education
- General business work and administration
- Social media
- Observing an architectural profession
- Note taking client meetings
- Other related roles and projects as they arise
Other key information:
- Part time or full-time position available
- Available between the hours of 8am -5pm weekdays
- Happy, can do attitude
- High level of English
- Smart casual dress code
Get Started Today
Submit your online application
Receive your placement offer
Have the time of your life!