- Cardiff, United Kingdom
- July 17, 2023
A reliable team member with strong communication skills and committed to continuous learning in a professional setting as
a software engineer. Capable and experienced in housekeeping and catering after undertaking multiple roles during a
seasonal job in a summer camp. Strong interests in physical activities including gym and rugby as well as creative hobbies
in cooking and guitar.
• Modules completed include: Information Engineering, Control Systems, Computer Vision, Machine Learning,
Non-Linear Control, Mathematics, Cellular Therapy, Biomechanics and Biomedical Modelling and Monitoring.
• Work within small teams in order to meet frequent shareholder deadlines.
• Present my work to colleagues and senior management.
• Partake in daily discussions within the software team about my independent work including any challenges I am
facing and how I plan to overcome these.
• Prioritise my work based on moving deadlines to ensure all tasks are completed in time.
• Prepared and lead outdoor based activities with large groups, guiding them through safe and correct use of
equipment, clearly explaining and communicating the activities to the group and managing all the equipment used
and damaged during the course of a season.
• Spent 7 weeks caring for a bunkhouse of 12 children of ages 11-13 alongside 2 other co-counsellors.
• I cleaned and tidied rooms, cleared rubbish, vacuumed floors and cleaned bathrooms, as well as working in the
kitchen, cleaning dishes and crockery and preparing food for cooking
During my second year of university I worked as the amalgamated sports officer for the college junior common
room. My responsibilities included managing finances of all sports within the college, as well as communicating
with captains, grounds keepers and members of the college staff to arrange sporting and formal events throughout
• Worked as a team along side other leaders in the organising and running of meetings.
• Prepared food for large groups of roughly 15 Scouts.
• Supervised groups of 20 children ages 8-11 whilst running activities.