Our Products

What visa do i need?

2022-04-04T12:45:26+12:00February 11th, 2021|

You need a working holiday visa (subclass 417), work and holiday visa (subclass 462), or work rights in Australia.

What are the benefits?

2022-04-05T13:29:01+12:00February 11th, 2021|

You’ll have full use of all your host’s property facilities, including kitchens, laundry, and any additional facilities such as pools, tennis courts, and rental equipment. There are usually discounts on food and beverages onsite too, as well as free or discounted tourism activities with local tourism providers. You will also meet a lot of people and make many new [...]

How is my tourism training placement selected?

2022-04-04T12:45:11+12:00February 11th, 2021|

We carefully select your placement based on factors such as your individual background and experience, your level of English and your visa status. After you apply for the program you will have a consultation/interview with one of our Placement Supervisors. Once you are accepted in the program we commence our search for a suitable local organisation for you. You [...]

Why should I choose Internex?

2022-07-14T18:00:40+12:00July 6th, 2020|

The team at Internex have worked in the youth education and travel industry for over 20 years, so we know how to make your overseas experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible.  Our team have all lived, worked, and studied overseas and know firsthand the challenges of moving to a new country and will be there to support you [...]

Go to Top