Do you want to work and play in the Tasman Region this summer? Surrounded by golden sand beaches, hiking tracks, mountain bike parks and the glorious Abel Tasman National Park.
Motueka TOP 10 Holiday Park has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic couple to join the team as Holiday Park Duty Managers.
We are a premium owner operated TOP 10 Holiday Park located in sunny Motueka, the gate to Abel Tasman National Park.
We are seeking to employ a motivated duo to assist the Owners with the day-to-day running of our busy Holiday Park.
You will be responsible for all areas of the day to day running of the Holiday Park, including reception, reservation duties, grounds, housekeeping/cleaning, laundry, and asset maintenance. 2 days per week you will be the Managers on duty providing leadership to the weekend team.
The position is full-time, working 5 days on 2 days off, 40 hours per week each. You will be required to do on call 5 days per fortnight.
Previous management experience is not essential as we are looking for a great can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting all staff when the owners are not on shift.
- Assisting with housekeeping overflow.
- General park and grounds maintenance.
- Customer service, reception and reservation duties.
- Onsite, overnight on-call afterhours phone.
- Daily preparation of our onsite swimming pool and spa facilities
- Sales agent – selling trips and TOP 10 Club Cards.
- Anything else asked by the Owners to ensure the property is maintained to an extremely high standard of cleanliness and presentation to ensure the successful day to day running of the holiday park.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Leadership and the ability to communicate effectively amongst a small team.
- The tenacity to thrive in a busy environment staying focused and organised while still providing the exceptional customer service that our guests are used to.
- Ability to multi-task, show good initiative, and have a calm demeanour under pressure.
- An outgoing positive personality.
- Have an eye for detail and a high standard of professionalism
- Have a good reliable work ethic, ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to self-manage• Willingness to learn
- Accommodation / Tourism industry experience would be an advantage
- Able to work weekends and outside normal business hours
- Full clean NZ driver's license required• Be a NZ Resident or have a valid working visa.
What we can offer:
- Onsite accommodation including power and WIFI
- Great salary package
- Fun, friendly, positive working environment
- Ongoing support and training
You will be required to be on call for 3 days a week on the owner's days off, providing after hours assistance when necessary.
If this sounds like you as a couple, then please apply.